Sunday, November 21, 2010

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

     Paper Towns by John Green is a fast-paced fiction that will have teens staying up late into the night reading to see what happens next. Margo Roth Spiegelman has always been an...interesting girl. So when she climbs through Quentin Jacobsen's window one night and asks him to follow her, he does. When their night of revenge ends and Margo disappears, no one gives it a second glance. But when Margo doesn't return, Quentin must find the girl who he always thought he knew.
     Although I've only finished part one of this book, I already love it. I recommend it for high schoolers, both girls and boys. My favorite parts so far have all been during Margo and Q's "midnight adventure". On a scale of 1-10, so far I'd give it an 8.5.


1 comment:

  1. Kaley,
    I love your new template design and all of the titles of your blogs. Very creative thinker! Your writing is clean and engaging. You need to add your "Masque" essay and then come show me for improved grade.
    90/100 A

    ReplyDelete