Monday, May 23, 2011

25 things about yours truly

1. I'm really bad at writing about myself.
2. Um....I have a cat? And two brothers and a mom and a dad. They're all pretty cool people, I must say.
3. If I had to eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be bagels with cream cheese.
4. When I crash in a plane on a deserted island like on LOST, I hope the three things that I have with me are some good books, my iPod, and a tent.
5. I'd die without my mother. She's my best friend even though we don't get along sometimes, and I don't know what I'd do without her. I've learned so much from her and I can only hope to be half the person she is.
6. I'm addicted to the internet.
7. Oh I'm a Leo! I find things like zodiacs and tarot cards really fascinating.
8. If I ever got a hedgehog or a kitten or a puppy or any small animal I'd name it Mozart.
9. I'monlyfourteenandI'vegotmyweddingcompletelyplannednbd
10. I LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING IS A LOST REFERENCE AND NOTHING EVER HURTS.
11. I'd do anything for my friends.
12. Oh how I wish I could go dancing in the rain.
13. When I grow up I want to go to culinary school and become either a pastry chef or open my own cafe bookstore.
14. If I woke up as a cat one morning I'd be so happy.
15. Books are my favorite thing in the world.
16. I can't make a decision to save my life.
17. I like all months, but particularly summer and fall.
18. Jason Mraz has consistently been my favorite musician for like ever.
19. A collection of all the things I like can be found here: http://fortuitoushappenings.blogspot.com/2011/01/this-just-about-sums-me-up.html
20. I am, sadly, very superstitious, but I adore going to church and I love Jesus with all my heart.
21. I think it would be really cool to be a tree. Seriously, just think about it!
22. When I was little I wanted to be a fairy. I still do I MEAN somewhat kind of not really pshh.
23. I cannot wait for summer. I can't wait for the beach, can't wait for those lazy mornings when you wake up whenever and then head down to the beach and then stay there all day only to come back when the sun disappears from the horizon and forces you back home.
24. I have really bad anxiety about basically everything. I over-think and stress and sometimes even make myself sick out of worry.
25. There will forever be derbis in my Kool-Aid.

1 comment: