Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Unique Profile

Kaley M.

Mrs. Zurkowski

Honors English 9 Purples

3 September 2010


My Unique Profile

My name’s Kaley M., I’m a freshman at The John Carroll School. I used to go to Harford Day School. I like to read, write, bake, act, hang out with friends, and do other general teenage girl stuff. My favorite books are the Percy Jackson series, the Harry Potter series, the Mortal Instruments series and anything by Sarah Dessen. Oh, and I make AWESOME blondies. I babysit a lot, mostly my brothers, but sometimes I actually get to babysit kids that do other things besides watch T.V. and eat. Variety is thrilling, no? I’d really like to get involved in the play, Book Club, Debate Team, and possibly badminton. My favorite band is Train, and I really like the song "Hey Soul Sister". It’s been my favorite song since I first heard it on the radio, which is kind of weird because usually I change favorite songs often. My favorite color is purple, I have two brothers (Riley and Ethan), and my cat Gyro is probably the fattest cat you’ll ever see. That’s me in a nutshell. :)

Pictures from my summer:
Over the summer I went on a trip called People to People World Leadership Forum(with Madison!). It was super duper fun and I made a ton of great friends. TEAM AWESOME!
This was our group at the Roosevelt Memorial on our last day in D.C. We called ourselves Team Awesome. We definitely lived up to our name.

This is Madison and I posing for the camera. You can't tell but we were in front of the Lincoln Memorial. Good times.

I also went to Cedar Point, the roller coaster capitol of the world. This is the Top Thrill Dragster. It lasts 22 seconds, and what happens is it shoots you off at a speed of 120 mph in four seconds. You go 420 feet straight up  in the air, then corkscrew straight back down. This picture doesn't even get all of it. It was pretty much the best thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment